A speech on science and future

A speech on science and future …

Goodmorning/ Afternoon fellow classmates and teacher, today I shall be addressing an important issue that faces us, generation Y, as a whole. That issue is the role of science in our future lives. The way it will affect our successes and our failures are thoughts up for contemplation today as we delve into the frightening, yet exciting world that science has in store for us not too far away from our present day. Today I would like to discuss three major points regarding the topic of future worlds and scientific discoveries which are as follows: Should we embrace the future world of science?
Is there really any other option?
And lastly, will those who embrace the concept of a scientific future be the only ones to succeed? With no further ado I shall dive right into the first topic. Should we as human beings growing up in an ever changing society embrace and accept the future world of science? Even now in 2012 we use science and technology on an everyday basis. We go on Facebook, we text our friends, we watch TV. Now, why do we do all this? Because it’s fun? So we can communicate with our friends? Whilst these are both true I think the main reason, is simply so we can fit in with our peers