- A neon lamp produces what kind of visible spectrum?
- The particle of light emitted when at atom changes from a higher energy level to a lower
energy level is called.
- The wavelength of blue light is greater than red light and its energy is greater.
True or False?
- In the grating equation n?=d sin ?, the quantity ? will be determined in the lab?
- The study and analysis of light according to its component wavelengths is called?
- Descrete: Neon light emit wavelengths specific to the atoms in the bulb with little or no wavelengths inbetween
- False because, Blue light has smaller wavelength, higher energy, while red light has a longer wavelength with lower energy
- “using the build in angular scale on the apparatus”