You are Harold. After coming to know about your father's profession, you preferred to be guiet and normal in front of everyone

You are Harold. After coming to know about your father’s profession, you preferred to be guiet and normal in front of everyone. Write your feelings in the form of a diary entry, highlighting the values in Harold’s character.
or
You are Harold. Write a diary entry expressing your feelings on learning that, your father is the famous ‘Young Porky’.

Tuesday, 17th August, 20XX
10 pm
Dear Diary
I had the biggest shock of my life today. I was told by Mr Fisher that Dad was not a commercial traveller. Instead he was the boxing legend, ‘Young Porky’. This piece of news was brought up so suddenly that I was all speechless. It was not that I was ashamed or embarrassed of it, but was upset that I had been denied the chance to show off before my friends that I was the son of a famous boxer. If they would have known father’s true identity, they would have treated me with more respect and not called me as “Goggles”. I thus preferred to stay quiet and acted normal in front of everyone. I was excited deep in my heart and asked Dad for a photograph of him boxing. I was overjoyed thinking about the reaction of my friends when I would share this truth with them.
Harold