Write about the blood vessels that bring blood to human heart.
1) The less rigid vessels called veins bring blood from body parts to the heart.
2) There are three large blood vessels or veins that carry blood to heart from all the
body parts. .
3) The vein that collects blood from the upper parts of the body is called superior venacava. These caval veins open into right atrium.
4) The vein that collects blood from the lower or posterior part of the body is called post caval vein or inferior venacava.
5) The third vein called pulmonary vein brings oxygenated blood from the lungs and open into left Auricle.
6) The right atrium receives deoxygenated blood while the left atrium receives oxygenated blood from lungs.
7) In addition to these veins a pair of veins called coronary veins brings deoxygenated blood from the walls of the heart. They also open into right atrium.