What are Fundamental Rights? Mention the six Fundamental Rights provided in the Indian Constitutions. Which Fundamental Right protects the rest of the Fundamental Rights?
- Some rights which are fundamental to our life are given a special status in the Constitution. They are called Fundamental Rights.
- The Constitution provides six Fundamental Rights:
- Right to Equality
- Right to Freedom
- Right to Freedom of Religion
- Cultural and Educational Rights
- Right against Exploitation
- Right to Constitutional Remedies.
- Right to constitutional remedies protects the rest of the Fundamental Rights.