What precautions will you take to keep away from various sexually

What precautions will you take to keep away from various sexually transmitted diseases ?
A. Precautions to be taken to keep away from various sexually transmitted diseases :

1. Avoid sex with any one who has genital sores, a rash, discharge or other symptoms.
  2. The only time unprotected sex is a safe if the partners have sex only with each other.
  3. I use latex condoms every time 1 participate in sex. I use it for the entire sex act.
  4. I will follow Abstinence, Be careful and Correct lifestyle, which is known as ABC for being healthy.
  5. I wash genital organ before and after intercourse.
  6. I will get a vaccination for hepatitis B. This is a series of three shots.
  7. 1 will get tested for HIV for every six months.
  8. I will not drink or take drugs. Under these conditions I may fail to have safe sex.
  9. I consider that not having sex is the only way, sure way to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
  10. Sexual act is supposed to be an act between husband and wife. Hence I will not participate in sex before marriage.
  11. When I grow up and get married, I will be upright and faithful to the life partner and will not behave immorally.
  12. Hence as a student I will concentrate on studies and create activities to achieve success in life.