What precautions will you take to keep away from various sexually transmitted diseases ?
A. Precautions to be taken to keep away from various sexually transmitted diseases :
1) Avoid sex with any one who has genital sores, a rash, discharge or other symptoms.
2) The only time unprotected sex is a safe if the partners have sex only with each other.
3) I use latex condoms every time 1 participate in sex. I use it for the entire sex act.
4) I will follow Abstinence, Be careful and Correct lifestyle, which is known as ABC for being healthy.
5) I wash genital organ before and after intercourse.
6) I will get a vaccination for hepatitis B. This is a series of three shots.
7) 1 will get tested for HIV for every six months.
8) I will not drink or take drugs. Under these conditions I may fail to have safe sex.
9) I consider that not having sex is the only way, sure way to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
10) Sexual act is supposed to be an act between husband and wife. Hence I will not participate in sex before marriage.
11) When I grow up and get married, I will be upright and faithful to the life partner and will not behave immorally.
12) Hence as a student I will concentrate on studies and create activities to achieve success in life.