What precautions will you take to keep away from various sexually transmitted diseases ?
A. Precautions to be taken to keep away from various sexually transmitted diseases :
- Avoid sex with any one who has genital sores, a rash, discharge or other symptoms.
- The only time unprotected sex is a safe if the partners have sex only with each other.
- I use latex condoms every time 1 participate in sex. I use it for the entire sex act.
- I will follow Abstinence, Be careful and Correct lifestyle, which is known as ABC for being healthy.
- I wash genital organ before and after intercourse.
- I will get a vaccination for hepatitis B. This is a series of three shots.
- 1 will get tested for HIV for every six months.
- I will not drink or take drugs. Under these conditions I may fail to have safe sex.
- I consider that not having sex is the only way, sure way to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- Sexual act is supposed to be an act between husband and wife. Hence I will not participate in sex before marriage.
- When I grow up and get married, I will be upright and faithful to the life partner and will not behave immorally.
- Hence as a student I will concentrate on studies and create activities to achieve success in life.