What is transport system ? How does this help to the organism ?
A. . Transport system: The system which transports the material that is needed to organism is called transport system or circulatory system.
- The system supplies O2 to parts of the body and also recollects the CO2 which is excretory product in life process.
- It supplies food materials to all parts of the body.
- Hormones can travel through circulatory system.
- It also helps in regulation of body temperature.
- It collects the waste materials from parts of the body.
- It has antibodies to protect our body from’pathogens.
- It helps in maintaining osmatic pressure in the cells.
- In plant it transports the water through xylem and food materials through phloem.