What is transport system ? How does this help to the organism ?
A. . Transport system: The system which transports the material that is needed to organism is called transport system or circulatory system.
1) The system supplies O2 to parts of the body and also recollects the CO2 which is excretory product in life process.
2) It supplies food materials to all parts of the body.
3) Hormones can travel through circulatory system.
4) It also helps in regulation of body temperature.
5) It collects the waste materials from parts of the body.
6) It has antibodies to protect our body from'pathogens.
7) It helps in maintaining osmatic pressure in the cells.
8) In plant it transports the water through xylem and food materials through phloem.