Physiological Fitness : It means that all the physiological systems of the body, anatomical, muscular, circulatory, respiratory, nervous and glandular etc., should function efficiently to perform different strenuous activities. Physiological fitness in a way means :
• Proper growth and development of body organs.
• Possession of proper strength to do required activities without undue strip.
• Speed or capacity to move a limb or body part with the greatest possible velocity 3
• Existence of proper neuro-muscular co-ordination and skills.
• Stamina to meet needs of strenuous activities.