The region of space around the nucleus where the probability of finding electron is
maximum is called orbital. Whereas orbit is the path of the electron around the nucleus. These two differentiated by like this Orbit:
1) Path of electron around nucleus.
2) Orbits are represented by letters K, L, M, N, O, etc.
3) Its information is given by principal quantum number.
4) It is two dimensional.
5) It does not satisfy Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.
1) Probability of finding electron around nucleus.
2) Orbitals are represented by letters s, p, d, f, g,... etc.
3) Its information is given by orbital quantum number.
4) It is three dimensional.
5) It satisfies the Heisenberg's principle of uncertainty.