Electric shock : The electric shock is a combined effect of potential difference, electric current and resistance of the human body.
1) An electric shock can be experienced when there is a potential difference exists between one part of the body and another part.
2) When current flows through human body, it choose the path which offers low resistance.
3) The resistance of a body is not uniform throughout it.
4) As long as current flow continues inside the body the current and resistance of human body goes on changing inversely.
5) This is called the electric shock.