The responsibilities of business towards community are as follows :
- To adopt socially desirable behaviour and standard of living, avoiding ostentation and wasteful expenditure.
- To play a fair role in civic affairs.
- To provide and promote general amenities and help in creating better living conditions in general.
- To preserve and promote social and culture values.
- To undertake socially desirable projects relevant for the community as a whole.
- To take steps for developing backward areas.