What are the aims and objectives of CBSE sports ?
Aims and Objectives of CBSE Sports :
- To organise such other activities as may be conducive to the aim and objectives of the sports committee as mentioned above.
- To organize orientation refresher and training programmes for Physical Education Teachers.
- To raise the general standards of sports and games prevailing in the schools and to work for the development and values through sports among the students.
- To encourage sportsmanship and to promote friendly relations among the schools.
- To organize inter-school tournaments and competitions in the sports and games recognized by the CBSE.