We know that by taking different types of food materials we will get vitamins. For
this what changes shall we take in our food habits ?
A.) Eating of rice polished only for one time gives us vitamin thiamine in abundant amount.
2) We should eat the balanced food containing nutrients in equal quantities.
3) Fresh leafy vegetables are rich source of vitamins Riboflavin, Folic acid and Vitamin ‘C’. So our diet should contain these leafy vegetables.
4) Sufficient amount of non-vegetarian foods like meat, poultry, fish, kidney and liver should present in our food.
5) Eating fresh fruits also add number of vitamins to our body.
6) Whole cereals like wheat, rice provide number of vitamins to our body. So we shall eat required quantities of cereals in our food.