Use Lenz’s law to determine the direction of induced current in the situations described by figure

Use Lenz’s law to determine the direction of induced current in the situations described by figure.
(i) A wire of irregular shape turning into a circular shape.
(ii) A circular loop being deformed into a narrow straight wire.

(i) Here, the direction of magnetic field is
perpendicularly inwards to the plane of paper. If a wire of irregular shape turns into a circular shape, then its area increases (v the circular loop has greater area than the loop of Irregular shape) so that, the magnetic flux linked also increases. Now, the induced current is produced in a direction such that it decreases the magnetic field [i.e. the current will flow in such a direction, so that the wire forming the loop is pulled inward in all directions (to decrease the area)], i.e. current is in anti-clockwise direction,
i. e. along adcba.
(ii) When a circular loop deforms into a narrow straight
wire, the magnetic flux linked with it also decreases. The current induced due to change in flux will flow in such a direction that it will oppose the decrease in magnetic flux, so it will flow anti-clockwise, i.e. along adcba due to which the magnetic field produced will be out of the plane of paper.

The loop in completely under the field but induced current is developed is it possible