The Ho Chi Minh Trail became advantages to Vietnamese in the war against US.
- The trail symbolises how the Vietnamese used their limited resources to great advantages.
- The trial, an immense network of footpaths and roads was used to transport men and material from North to South.
- It was improved in late 1950’s and from 1967 about 20,000 North Vietnamese troops came south each month. The trial had support bases and hospitals along the way.
- Mostly supplies were carried by much porters in their backs or on their bicycles.
- The US regularly banked the trial to disrupt supplies but efforts to destroy this important supply live by intensive banking failed because they were rebuilt very quickly.