The steps required to raise funds from the public i.e. capital subscription by the company are as follows :
- Prior approval from SEBI to raise funds from the public.
- A copy of the prospectus or statement in lieu of prospectus to be filed with the Registrar of Companies.
- Appointment of bankers, brokers, under-writers, etc.
- Application to be made to stock exchange for permission to deal in shares or debentures.
- Allotment of shares (after obtaining minimum subscription amount).
- To file return of allotment with the Registrar of