On the basis of these news reports write a letter to the editor or a petition to a court highlighting the violation of the right against exploitation

On the basis of these news reports write a letter to the editor or a petition to a court highlighting the violation of the right against exploitation

Letter to the Editor
Dear Sir,
This is to bring to the notice of all concerned that many children are being exploited and forced to work for food and shelter. Instances which have come to my knowledge are
(i) A large number , of village children between the ages of . 7 to 12 years of Salem district , in Tamil Nadu have been sold in Kerala to work as child labour.
(ii) Many children in Karnataka, even down to the age of 5 years, have been employed in digging, breaking stones, loading and processing iron ore in the mines there. The work is very hazardous and they are not using any safety measures.
(iii) Female child labour is also being Utilised, ill many places. In fact, the number of female child labourers has increased in recent times, both iil urban as well as rural areas.
By this letter, I wish to bring these facts to the notice of the government, so that they can take suitable action against the people who are violating the Right against Exploitation of these children.
I hope that my plea will create a proper response from the government to bring these malpractices to an end.
Yours sincerly
XYZ