Observe the following diagram and write a note on light dependent, light indepen¬dent reactions.
A. Chloroplast is the organells that performs the photosynthesis.
Photosynthesis has two stages.
1) Light reaction and
2) Dark reaction
3) Both are occur in chloroplast.
Light reactions :
1) Sunlight is absorbed by chloroplast and lose the elec¬trons.
2) By this oxidized energy helps to photolysis.
3) By the movement of this proteins ATP and NADPH2 are formed
4) These are end products of light rections which are known as assimilatory powers.
5) This process is occur in stroma of chlorophyll.
6) Here C02 is converted as glucose, with the help of enzymes and mediary compound.
7) Finally the glucose is stored as starch
8) This process is known as Calvin cycle.