In the present age of e-business, e-banking has become very common throughout the world. Most of the large banks in India provide e-banking facilities to their customers like checking accounts withdrawing cash, paying bills, etc. Identify the values involved in the above action and write their effects.
Values involved in the above action are as follows:
- Convenience to bank customers who can enjoy easy and speedy services.
- Convenient banking timing for every type of bank customers.
- Global access.
Effects of the above values are as follows :
- Increased use of banking services by people.
- Spreading banking business even in those geographical areas where its branches do not exist.
- Reduction in workload on bank employees.