If there were no green plants, all life on the earth would come to an end! Comment.
A. 1) Plants play the most important part in the cycle of nature.
2) Without plants there could be no life on earth.
3) Plants are the only organisms that can make their own food arid all other living beings directly or indirectly depend on plants for their food.
4) Moreover plants release oxygen into the atmosphere through photosynthesis.
5) Oxygen is essential for the organisms to respire. Plants absorb and utilise C02 to save the earth from global warming.
6) By the traping of sunlight plants make the earth cool.
7) Hence without green plants, all life on the earth would come to an end.