How does Earth provide ideal conditions for all forms of life including human
- There is abundance of water in all its three states liquid, solid and gaseous. Because of the presence of water in oceans, the Earth is also known as the Blue Planet.
- The Earth is at an optimum distance from the Sun. It is, therefore, neither too hot nor too cold.
- There are seasons, weather conditions and climate on Earth best suited for the present life-forms. The axis of the Earth is tilted and this tilt and the revolution of the Earth is responsible for seasons.
- It has normal gravity which allows easy movement of living forms.
- (,e) It has a layer of atmosphere which protects the Earth from harmful celestial bodies and ultraviolet rays of the Sun.