How do you observe formation of bacterial colony in milk ?
A. 1) Take a tea spoonful of curd and mix it throughly with around 30 tea spoonful of (half of the glass) luke warm milk in a bowl.
2) Take another tea spoonful of curd and mix it with 30 tea spoonful of cold milk in another bowl.
3) Cover both the bowls and note the initial time. •
4) Keep observing every hour to see whether curd has formed. •
5) Curdling indicates that the increase in number of bacteria.
6) Note the time taken for formation of curd in both the bowls.