how can i be better in math?
Practice and observe patterns. High school math is like 70% pattern recognition. That is, when faced with a problem, which pattern of previous problems does it match. The other 30% is remembering what to do once you see the patterns.
Seeing patterns is all about practice. It’s like playing chords in music (if you play an instrument) or knowing what to do when in a video game.
You have to have seen the patterns enough to get them stored in the recall area of your brain. Then there is the playing of the chord and its variations, or performing the best actions in the video game. Those require a lot of practice.
Some people are just naturally better than others at playing instruments or games, but the others can compensate through practice and observation.