. Principles of Integrated Physical Education:
1. The lesson plans for different grades should be prepared in consultation with the other subject teachers.
2. The activities and games of integrated physical education should be according to the needs and capabilities of children.
3. The activities and games of integrated physical education in the lesson plans should be interesting, as interest is the best motivation for learning. The activities and programmes planned should do the greatest good to the individual and to society.
5. The method selected to teach integrated physical education should make use of the knowledge from anatomy, physiology, sociology, psychology and education.
6. Methods used in the teaching lessons of integrated subjects should take advantages of the socializing values of play and of learning through play.
7. The integrated physical education activities and games should ensure that some definite results are obtained which may be of help in future or in life.