Working of AC electric generator :
- The coil is at rest in vertical position with side (A) of coil at top position and side (B) at bottom position no current will be induced in it.
- When the coil is rotated in clockwise direction current will be induced in it and it flows from A to B.
- If we continue the rotation of coil once again current becomes zero.
- The coil comes to vertical position with B side at top A at bottom position.
- During second part of the rotation current generated follows the same pattern except that the direction of current is reversed.
- Thus the current produced is AC current.