Excreting wastes from the human body not only by kidneys but also by other organs help you. How do. you support it ?
- In human body wastes are excreted not only by kidneys but also by other organs.
- Kidney filters blood and eliminates nitrogenous wastes and other harmful things. Filters urea from blood.
- Apart from kidney lungs, skin, liver, intestine, salivary glands and lacrymal glands.
- Lungs remove carbon dioxide and water in respiration.
- Skin excrete wastes in the form of sweat which contains water and certain salts.
- Liver eliminates bile pigments bilirubin and biliverdin through urine.
- Excess salts of calcium, magnesium and iron are excreted by epithellial cells of colon for elimination along with faeces by intestine.
- Eccrine glands present on the forehead, the bottoms of the feet and the palms allow excess water to leave the body.
- Salivary glands and lacrimal glands excrete small amounts of nitrogenous waste through saliva and tears.