Objectives of Olympics are as under :
According to Coubertin, following objectives can be achieved through Olympic Games :
1. To pay attention towards physical education and sports competitions in all the countries of the world.
2. To develop the personality, character, citizenship qualities and health among the youths.
3. Formation of good habits among sports- persons so that they could lead a healthy and prosperous life.
4. To develop patriotism and fraternity among sportspersons.
5. To develop international fraternity and peace.
6. Not to have any discrimination on the basis of caste, race and religion.