Objectives of Olympics are as under :
According to Coubertin, following objectives can be achieved through Olympic Games :
- To pay attention towards physical education and sports competitions in all the countries of the world.
- To develop the personality, character, citizenship qualities and health among the youths.
- Formation of good habits among sports- persons so that they could lead a healthy and prosperous life.
- To develop patriotism and fraternity among sportspersons.
- To develop international fraternity and peace.
- Not to have any discrimination on the basis of caste, race and religion.