. Draw abtock diagram showing events in respiration. Write what you understood about cellular respiration.Cellular respiration
1) All living cells must carry out cellular respiration.
2) During respiration, energy is produced when the glucose or fatty acids are oxidised in the cells. As this process occurs in the cells this is called cellular respiration.
3) It can be in the presence of oxygen that is aerobic.respiration or in its absence that is anaerobic respiration (fermentation).
4) Cellular respiration in prokaryotic cells like that of bacteria occurs within the cytoplasm.
5) In Eukaryotic cells cytoplasm and mitochondria are the site of cellular respiration.