Distinguish between Public sector and Private sector.
- It is controlled and managed by the government.
- The main aim of the sector is public welfare.
- The sector provides basic facilities like education, health, food and security to the people. For Example: Railways, Post office, BSNL.
- It is controlled and managed by an individual or a group.
- The main aim of the sector is to earn profits.
- Private sector does not provide any service at a reasonable rate. For example: Tatas, Birlas, Reliance.