Describe the structure of male reproductive system in human beings.With neat labelled diagram explain the structure of male reproductive system inhuman beings.
1) The male reproductive system of human beings consists of a pair of testis, accessory glands and a system of ducts.
2) Testis are male reproductive organs and produces spermotozoa or sperms and also secretes male sex hormone Testosterone.
3) Inside each testis several lobules are present. Each lobule has several tubules called seminiferous tubules.
4) Germinal epithelial cells in the seminiferous tubules undergo meiotic division to produce spores.
5) The accessory glands include one prostrate gland and two cowper glands. Secretion of these glands produce semen.
6) The duct system consists of vas efferentia. They collect spermatozoa from seminiferous tubules.
7) Vasefferentia continue as epididymis where sperms are stored temporarily.
8) From epididymis sperms moved into tubule called vas deferens and then into urethra.