Describe the structure of male reproductive system in human beings.With neat labelled diagram explain the structure of male reproductive system inhuman beings.
- The male reproductive system of human beings consists of a pair of testis, accessory glands and a system of ducts.
- Testis are male reproductive organs and produces spermotozoa or sperms and also secretes male sex hormone Testosterone.
- Inside each testis several lobules are present. Each lobule has several tubules called seminiferous tubules.
- Germinal epithelial cells in the seminiferous tubules undergo meiotic division to produce spores.
- The accessory glands include one prostrate gland and two cowper glands. Secretion of these glands produce semen.
- The duct system consists of vas efferentia. They collect spermatozoa from seminiferous tubules.
- Vasefferentia continue as epididymis where sperms are stored temporarily.
- From epididymis sperms moved into tubule called vas deferens and then into urethra.