Describe the major problems created by the globalization for a large number of small producers and workers.
Globalization for small producers and workers
- It may lead to widening of income inequalities among various countries
- Workers jobs are no longer secure.
- Expansion of unorganized sector.
- Small manufacturers have been hit hard due to severe competition.
- Several units have been shut down rendering many workers jobless.
- Lives of workers are on the whims of employers.
- Workers are denied their fair share of benefits.