Reactivity of noble gases :
1) The noble gases show extremely low chemical reactivity.
2) He and Ne do not form chemical compounds.
3) While Xenon, Krypton and Argon show only minor reactivity.
4) The reactivity order follows like this Ne < He < Ar < Kr < Xe < Rn.
Reasons for low reactivity :
1) The extremely low reactivity of noble gases is due to stable electronic config-uration.
2) But as we move from top to bottom the reactivity increases. So xenon can form some compounds with high electronegative elements.