After the convict left, the Bishop, was very happy that he was able to redeem the convict and that he went back happy

After the convict left, the Bishop, was very happy that he was able to redeem the convict and that he went back happy. Put down the feelings of the Bishop in the form of a diary entry expressing his state of happiness. Discuss the values reflected through the Bishop’s action of kindness.

Friday, 27th December, 18XX '
10 pm
Dear Diary
Yesterday I was able to redeem a soul. The convict had lost all his goodness when I met him. After hearing about the unfortunate circumstances, violence, ill-treatment and torture that he had gone through in his life, I developed sympathy for him. I decided to restore his faith in life as he was a good soul. My little act of kindness and generosity changed the convict. He was full of gratitude when I called him my friend and saved him from being arrested. I gave my silver candlesticks to him so that he could start a new life. I believe that goodness dwells in all human beings and no one is born a criminal or sinner. I was happy to provide him a start as a respectable person. I can now sleep in peace.
Bishop